We have a manufacturing facility of 15000 square feet tailored as per ICS and SEDEX compliance requirements.
Our installation base of over 300 JUKI sewing machines is supplemented by a variety of special purpose machines like those for button-holing and button stitch.
These also include 10 five thread inter-locking, 2 double needle sharing and 2 thread elastic machines.
While a battery of over 40 embroidery machines are already working to full capacity, Hi-Fashion Outfits has a further 250 systems on tap-at its external and ancillary facilities.
Since different kids of cloth like denim often requires different kinds of "washes", we have captive arrangements for precision launching. Likewise, clothing that demands dry cleaning is served by two new generation Renzadd Perc "dry-to-dryclean" machines of 35 kg. load capacity each.
To meet continuing requirements of greige fabrics, and of other commonly used inputs and accessories, we take pains to maintain sizeable inventory levels. An extremely worthwhile investment, it ensures quicker order processing : faster bleaching and dyeing, faster stitching and printing, faster shipments and deliveries.
In fact, even any other fabric specified by the client can be rapidly sourced from our chain of national and international suppliers. These vendors, in turn, are handpicked for their reliability in furnishing quality, delivering on time, and meeting strict product specifications.
Our Team -
- Complete in house production.
- Our manufacturing facility is in NOIDA (UP) India, with a total 15000 Sq. Ft. area..
- Combined installation of 300 JUKI sewing machines, expandable to 550.
- 4 thread and 5 threads over-lock (JUKI), 2 sharing machines (thread elastic).
- 2 powerful washing machines.
- 1 dry clean machine..
- 1 PERC machine.
- 40 embroidery machines.
- Needle detector machine with secured access area.
- Monthly production capacity: 150,000 pieces per month.
- 4 merchandisers with 15 years of experience.
- 2 Production managers with 15 years of experience.
- 2 export management executives headed by an exports manager with 15 years of experience.
- 4 pattern makers with 20 years of experience.
- 300 sewers with 8-10 years of experience.
- 15 quality checkers with 15 years of experience, headed by a master tailor having 20 years of experience.
- 8 packing and forwarding staff with 10 years of experience.